MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Empty
PostSubject: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:02 pm

Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Sherk_thumb_big

From a recent interview with Fight Hype where they ask Sean Sherk to respond to some of the things that B.J. Penn has had to say about him:

“Oh, nice! My response is I’ve done everything I could do to prove my innocence, including a polygraph examination. I’d like to strap him up to a polygraph and find out when was the last time he smoked reefer. The guy is a pothead and he wants to talk about natural title belts and that’s not true. He’s got secrets and he’s not fighting for a natural title belt so he could say what he wants to say, but I hooked myself up to a polygraph and I’d like to see him do the same.”
Oh snap! The war of words is really heating up between these two and they’re not even scheduled to fight one another right now. It’s a bit out of control that Sherk would accuse B.J. of being a pothead seeing as he’s never tested positive for marijuana. Sherk, on the other hand, did test positive. The criticism flung at Sherk is legitimate while calling B.J. Penn a “pothead” isn’t warranted.

The UFC has to be pulling for Penn in his fight against Stevenson because a fight between Sherk and Penn could mean big money for the UFC considering how much trash they’re already talking.

HT: MMA Mania
Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:21 pm

This shit is heating up it is going to be one hell of a fight!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:27 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
This shit is heating up it is going to be one hell of a fight!

See even Jdiddy knows BJ Penn is gonna bust Stevensons funky ass!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:31 pm

Jdiddy is picking Joe daddy! But that is just a pick even if Penn dont win this fight with Sherk and him needs to happen!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:33 pm

Well don't worry, Penn is gonna win this fight fairly easy- WRITE THAT DOWN
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:43 pm

He may win but I HIGHLY doubt it will be easy! I mean Joe Daddy has improved a lot and is very strong for his size and just may shock some folks in this fight! He aint showing up to lose he has been doing this fight thing a long time!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 10:08 pm

He deserves respect and I will give that to him but Penn won't be worried about Stevensons "Ed Hermanlike" standup so that leaves a ground game chess match and Penn wins that 9 out of 10 times.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 10:20 pm

I don’t know I think Joe is stronger! And good wrestling usually beats good Jits! It is hard to submit a guy when he is punching you in the face! There is a quote punch a black belt in Jits in the face once he becomes a brown belt punch him again and so fourth!

Penn is notorious for having his will broke in a fight, Joe once finished 2 rounds of a fight with a broke jaw and won!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 10:26 pm

You forgot to finish your broken jaw story,...it was against freaking Kurt Pelligrino!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 11:17 pm

Everyone that fights Kurt says he is one tough fucker!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2007, 12:13 am

Thats like banging a chick, you don't tell her that shit was tore up...you wanna keep that on speed dial in case you need a slump buster. When you kick a guys ass you don't say he is a pussy cause you want people to think you kicked a tough guys ass to get respect! ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”   Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Sherk on B.J. Penn: “The guy is a pothead”
Page 1 of 1