MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heath Herring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Heath Herring Empty
PostSubject: Heath Herring   Heath Herring Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 2:25 am

Heath Herring S012545A
Heath "The Texas Crazy Horse" Herring
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thank you Heath for doing this! We at MMA BOSTON appreciate this very much!

1. First of all the high kick you landed in your last fight with Big Nog was AWESOME, will we see more of this type of stand up from the Crazy Horse in the future?
HEATH- I've always been known for my kicks and knees in Japan. But do to an injury incurred earlier in the year I was unable to implement them until just recently.

2. You have fought the who's who of fighters so out of all of your fights, which fight is most memorable and why?
HEATH- To be honest they've all been memorable for one reason or another. But the fight that sticks out the most in my mind was the first Pride Heavyweight Title fight in the Tokyo Dome against Noguiera.

3. At this point in your career you have evolved as a fighter through all your different stops in the world to train, tell us your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter.
HEATH- I've been very fortunate in my travels that I've gotten to train with such a diverse group of people. As far as my strengths and weaknesses go I'll leave that up to ya'll to decide!

4. How different is it to fight in a PRIDE ring compared to the UFC's cage? DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
HEATH- It absolutely does make a difference. In a ring you have a corner to work towards and in the cage you have a fence to trap your opponent against.

5. What is next for the Texas Crazy Horse and how long until you get a title shot?
HEATH- Right now I'm just taking some personal time to hang out with my family and recharge the battery. As far as a title shot goes with the recent loss we'll have to see how the division plays out.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HEATH!!! Good luck in the future bro!!
A few photos from Heath's Trip to Afghanistan with Kenny Florian, And Jorge Rivera!

Heath Herring L_dd0244391e0cb362ba4ab9aa7e272c3d

Heath Herring L_aaddb7b1059fb0c9861dd3240ba4deaf

Heath Herring L_88d6f9d2e5e94ea45b4c6a577d72bfe0

Interview done by Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

Heath Herring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Herring   Heath Herring Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008, 12:57 am

Heath looks happy while heavily armed!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

Heath Herring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Herring   Heath Herring Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008, 7:35 am

Yeah man that bottom picture just looks like it fits him well! lol
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Heath Herring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heath Herring   Heath Herring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heath Herring
Page 1 of 1