MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Empty
PostSubject: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:24 pm

UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Marcusdavis_ufc

“I knew if I could learn how to fight on the ground, I could make something of myself in this sport….. Pretty much every fight I’ve had recently, when the fight is over, people will come up to me and say, ‘You did something in that fight that I didn’t think you could do. And you know what? They’re right. I add something for every fight. The Marcus Davis you’ll see in Newcastle is nothing like the Marcus Davis you saw against Paul Taylor.”
– Former boxer turned mixed martial artist, Marcus Davis, talks with Yahoo!Sports.com about his time consuming transition from boxing to MMA in this snip mash. “The Irish Hand Grenade” is perhaps the most improved fighter to emerge from any season of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF). He is set to fight Jess Liaudin at UFC 80: “Rapid Fire” on January 19. With a win the underrated talent will more than likely elevate his status in a stacked division to start of the New Year.

source: http://mmamania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:27 pm

Again this guy just keeps getting better he paid his dues and made the switch from above average boxer to very good MMA fighter he is one to watch!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 11:14 pm

Its crazy Marcus went from a weak link on the Ultimate Fighter to now top ten in the MMAweekly!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:04 am

He deserves it he evolution has been fun to watch! When on the show he was still green but he has trained his ass off and put in the work it is paying off big time!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:34 am

One of these times a guy is gonna be so concerned with Davis's new ground game that he will lose his mind and try to stand with the Hand Grenade and get all his spokes knocked out! I would like to see Davis get a chance to show off his hands again!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:37 am

Hell yeah man he has hands for days! You might just see them in this fight!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:39 am

Well as long as he does what Davis do in this fight he should get to fight a Roger Huerta or some sort of a attention getting ranked fighter next!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:46 am

He fights at 170 bro!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 10:11 am

hahahaha big andizzle got caught slippin! i have to crack a joke. there's a first for everything!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 11:16 am

WOW! My bad,...imma dick~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis   UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC Quick Quote: The MMA evolution of Marcus Davis
Page 1 of 1