MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Empty
PostSubject: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2007, 5:20 pm

UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Jasonmayem_dec21

“I’ve been trainin’ in my backyard with a banana tree that I kick and climb once in a while. I also have a tire that I lift and swing around. I watch a lot of Charles Bronson videos, and work out with Balki Bartokomous from “Perfect Strangers.’”
– Former UFC fighters Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Joe Riggs will fight in an October World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) middleweight bout to determine a number one contender for the title. “Diesel” actually confirmed the showdown via FightNetwork.com, but Miller’s response was a little more colorful. More on the WEC 185-pound championship picture coming very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2007, 8:45 pm

I love Mayhem. He was on Tagg Radio on Thursday and he gave the funniest interview ever. Check it out in the archives (taggradio.com).

He would make a great score for an interview. Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2007, 3:20 am

Hey Joe, Mayhem might be a "colorful" interview to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 9:19 am

i just went to mayhem's myspace and watched all his video's. i damn near pissed my pants! i'm a mayhem monkey now! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 1:38 pm

yeah he is crazy man! Go to showmanart's page he has pictures of mayhem cheating to beat his kid down the slid it is funny!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 3:21 pm

will do brotha!
Back to top Go down
TinaT
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
TinaT

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2007, 2:36 pm

RAzor is fighting on the5th.. Someone find me the vid and I will be your cyber slave for one day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tinayvette
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2007, 10:30 pm

TinaT wrote:
RAzor is fighting on the5th.. Someone find me the vid and I will be your cyber slave for one day.

Ill find it! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October   UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC (WEC) Quick Quote: Riggs and Miller set for WEC October
Page 1 of 1