MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”

Go down 
+3
I wanna talk to sampson
Seth
JoeDaddy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 1:33 pm

SHIT SAMPSON,...AA is so scared he comes into the ring with track cleats on,..NOBODY wants to see the pitbull do his best CARL LEWIS IMPERSONATION,...everyone knows Carl Lewis ain't got a hairy back-LOL!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 7:45 pm

Andy wrote:
SHIT SAMPSON,...AA is so scared he comes into the ring with track cleats on,..NOBODY wants to see the pitbull do his best CARL LEWIS IMPERSONATION,...everyone knows Carl Lewis ain't got a hairy back-LOL!
lmao
Back to top Go down
fleshpole79
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2008, 11:08 am

Come on you have to pick AA in this fight. First CC hasn't been even close to the fighter he was in Pride and secondly he's about to retire. He has nothing left. On the other hand AA wants to continue to fight and knows he has to show up at his next fight or it will be his last in the UFC.
I'm going with AA by boring but easy decision.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2008, 11:48 am

If that fight happens Flesh we will have a bet my friend!
Back to top Go down
fleshpole79
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2008, 4:15 pm

No problem it's been awhile sence I had you in my stable. I have lost out on ten bucks a day for like 7 months now. You'll just have to make it up by working 7 days a week instead of the 6 I had you doing before. haha
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2008, 4:42 pm

fleshpole79 wrote:
No problem it's been awhile sence I had you in my stable. I have lost out on ten bucks a day for like 7 months now. You'll just have to make it up by working 7 days a week instead of the 6 I had you doing before. haha

bwahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”   Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months” - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dana White: Andrei Arlovski to Fight in Next “Couple Months”
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2