MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF Empty
PostSubject: UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF   UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 9:43 pm

The following is an excerpt from an article at MMAJunkie.com:

The UFC has released a number of fighters who appeared on “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra,” the latest installment of the UFC’s reality series that airs on Spike TV.

The UFC has cut show semifinal-fighter John Kolosci, former Team Jorge Gurgel fighter Dorian Price, submission fighter Paul Georgieff, four-fight veteran Billy Miles, two-fight veteran Dan Barrera, and amateur fighter/part-time MMA commentator Blake Bowman.

The list was compiled by Sam Caplan for his ProElite.com blog.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
boondock_saint_la
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
boondock_saint_la

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-01

UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF   UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:41 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
The following is an excerpt from an article at MMAJunkie.com:

The UFC has cut show semifinal-fighter John Kolosci, former Team Jorge Gurgel fighter Dorian Price, submission fighter Paul Georgieff, four-fight veteran Billy Miles, two-fight veteran Dan Barrera, and amateur fighter/part-time MMA commentator Blake Bowman.

The list was compiled by Sam Caplan for his ProElite.com blog.

I agree with the cuts. Barrera seems too full of himself. Paul admitted on the show that he doesn't like to get hit, which to me means your a pussy. John Kolosci has the heart and will of a good fighter, but I see his skills as a little lacking what it takes to be in UFC. But a few years of training with a good team he could improve. Blake Bowman didn't show me much. He'd be a decent trainer/corner man. Dorian Price and Billy Miles...kinda hard for me to break him down. They just need a lot of training.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boondock_saint_la

UFC Releases Several Fighters From Season 6 Of TUF
Page 1 of 1