MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Empty
PostSubject: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 6:19 am

Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent UFC205620Franklin20vs20Quarry20Seri

Franklin to Headline versus Kampmann in June

Thursday, April 05, 2007
by Josh Gross (joshg@sherdog.com)

The next chapter in Rich Franklin's quest to regain the middleweight crown will unfold on June 16 Sherdog.com has learned, when "Ace" faces Martin Kampmann in the main event of UFC's first foray into Ireland.

(The article also stated...)

It's expected Zuffa will officially announce the fight during Thursday's UFC Fight Night telecast from Las Vegas on SpikeTV.

Also, a fight between Forrest Griffin and Hector Ramirez is being discussed.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 2:36 pm

Martin Kampmann is tough as nails, this won't be a walk in the park for Franklin-
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 3:40 pm

I think Ace will make it all the way to silva only to loose again unless he can come up with a way out of that Thai Clentch....

I'd like to see Griffin back in action, I hope that Staph Infection is all cleared up by then.

I'd like to see him fight Jardean again
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 5:21 pm

Rich was getting the better of the stand up at first then he got caught up in that clinch! I mean Franklin was not in good health when he fight Silva I heard he wanted to postpone the fight Dana said NO… his own trainer said he barley made the walk to the ring.. I guess he was extremely sick and had to cut weight as well but he wont say that he is a stand up guy and gave Silva all the credit he will be back that was just not the same guy in that fighT!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 5:23 pm

i want 2 see the rematch bad! its gonna at the very least b exciting
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent   Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franklin-Kampmann Set, Griffin's Next Opponent
Page 1 of 1