MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Empty
PostSubject: Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S   Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:35 am

Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Randycouture_gambling

Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit Xtreme Couture GI Foundation

Props: CardPlayer.com
Quoteworthy:

“The host of the event is UFC fighter Randy Couture…. Owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban, Jose Canseco, and Montel Williams are scheduled to attend, along with poker players Jamie Gold, Sammy Farha, Todd Brunson, Hoyt Corkins, and Pam Brunson. The buy-in is $550 with $200 rebuys and one $200 add-on at the first break. Seating is limited to 150 players, but there are still seats available and open to the public…. Players will compete for a guaranteed prize pool [$50,000], and the additional money will be donated to the Xtreme Couture GI Foundation….”
Mark Cuban? Conspiracy theorists conspire! For more on the Xtreme Couture GI Foundation and “Operation All In” go here. Sign-up if you can muster up the buy-in — it sounds like a great time … and an even greater cause.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S   Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 12:28 pm

fuckin right!!!! i'm goin to vegas this weekend and had all intentions of stopping by xtreme couture. looks like i know where to find randy for a pic!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S   Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:19 pm

I can win this thing damn it! Any financial backers?
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S   Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Couture charity poker tournament to benefit GI'S
Page 1 of 1