MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Empty
PostSubject: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2008, 4:43 pm

UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Lukecummo_luigifioravanti

Welterweight finalist from season two of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), Luke Cummo (6-4), now has an opponent for his upcoming fight at UFC 82: “Pride of a Champion” on March 2 from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio:

Luigi Fioravanti (11-3).
That’s the latest from his official Web site forum, on which he also revealed last week that he would compete on the undercard of the pay-per-view (PPV) event.

Here’s the latest snip:

“I am taking this fight as serious as DEATH. Luigi is tough and I will prepare for my hardest fight. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best…”

Something tells me he is indeed that serious.

Cummo is on a two-fight win streak inside the Octagon, battering Josh Haynes and Edilberto “Crocata” en route to decisive wins. Fioravanti, on the other hand, has lost his last two contests in the Octagon to Forrest Petz and Jon Fitch, respectively.

The hard-hitting American Top Team (ATT) product did win his last time out at a Pacific X-treme Combat show in Guam back in July.

source: http://mmamania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

I gotta go with Luke Cummo,..one of the most underrated, never talked about fighters out there right now~
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 11:25 am

im goin with cummo too.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 3:46 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
im goin with cummo too.
THATS MY DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 8:20 pm

WAR PEE DRINKER!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti   UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 82: Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti
Page 1 of 1