MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luke Cummo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Luke Cummo Empty
PostSubject: Luke Cummo   Luke Cummo Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:18 am

Luke Cummo Luke20winner
Luke Cummo
Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey Luke, I have five questions for you to answer on behalf of the group I belong too called MMA Boston, THANK YOU!!

1. First of all I think you are a exciting fighter and loved the way you put away Josh Haynes, WHY DON'T WE SEE MORE OF YOU IN THE CAGE???
I was out for a few months due to injury. That is why I didn't compete in between Goulet and Haynes. Now I am waiting for my trainers (Ray Longo and Matt Serra) to get back from filming TUF 6. Hopefully I will be in the octagon in the late summer/early fall this year.

2. How long until you get a shot at a top ten ranked fighter?
I don't know. Every fighter is dangerous. My next opponent will be a challenge for sure.

3. I know you have a very disciplined diet with your "Kung Food", do you also take supplements or do you get everything you need from the way you eat?
Life is a journey. The way I eat now has changed even since TUF 2. I am a Lifefoodarian, which means I eat Lifefood. For more info on this amazing insight check out my website and forums.
My new sponsor is E3 Live. I contacted them because their product is not a pill or powder, its a whole food.

4. Who do you train with to keep you well rounded?
Before my last fight I was promoted to purple belt under the Serra's. I wore my blue belt to the octagon with my ninja gi because my shorts were blue and I wanted to coordinate. Matt and Nicky were a little miffed.
While Ray Longo is in Vegas for TUF 6 I am taking care of things at his new school. We have alot of good up and coming kickboxers.

5. Are you under any contracts with other organizations right now? Who's next to fight?
I am still under contract with the UFC as far as I know. I don't have a next opponent yet.

Thats it for now Luke, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Hope to see you knock somebody out real soon!

By Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Luke Cummo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: