MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cole Miller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Cole Miller Empty
PostSubject: Cole Miller   Cole Miller Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:49 am

Cole Miller Miller
Cole Miller
Friday, July 06, 2007

First of all you did a hell of a job with your win over Andy Wang! I'd like to ask you some questions for MMA BOSTON if you don't mind-

1. When you first entered the TUF house, who did you see as the biggest "threat" to win the contract?
COLE- The best fighter to me was Nate Diaz, another threat to everyone but hidden was Corey Hill.

2. Rumor has it Gabe Reudiger leaked a TUF spoiler with Diaz meeting Gamburyan weeks before the finals started, what did you hear about that? Thoughts on what might happen to Gabe?
COLE- I wish the best to Gabe. I think he learned a lot from his experience, he's moving forward in life which is a good thing.

3. You are working out with Florida Top Team, do you get a chance to roll with Din Thomas? How do you see yourself matched up to a veteran like Thomas?
COLE- Well the gym is called American Top Team and its located in Florida and he's my teammate of course I train with him.

4. Jens Pulver is a great person and one of my all time favorite fighters, did his lack of knowledge of the ground game hurt the development of Team Golds fighters?
COLE- I think that he was a very motivational person that taught me a lot about fighting and life. He has a lot of technique that people dont know about.

5. Has the UFC extended a contract to you now with your win over Wang in the Fight Night? If so how many more fights do you have on your deal? COLE- Wouldn't you like to know Smile

Thats it for now and I appreciate your time! Good luck in the future bro~

By Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Cole Miller
Page 1 of 1