MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC Empty
PostSubject: Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC   Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2007, 3:01 pm

Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC Jakeshields

Props: AdCombat.com
Quoteworthy:

“I want to go out there and fight the best. I’m really looking at UFC over Elite because that is where a lot of top guys are. In the next few weeks I’ll probably make my decision on where I’m going to be signing…. Have [talked to the UFC] in the past. I’m sure we’re going to talk to them in the next week before we sign anything with Elite. I’m ready to get in there with the top guys. With the Rumble on the Rock tournament and EliteXC and my last four or five fights have been top come and have been fast, easy fights. I think it definitely shows I belong there.”
– Jake Shields — among the top 170-pound fighters in the world — talks about his desire to leave EliteXC and join the stacked UFC welterweight division. The Caesar Gracie-trained fighter an amazing talent. Check out this domination of Jon Fitch in a 2005 grappling tournament that Nick Diaz referred to in a recent UFCmania.com exclusive interview. Shields holds wins over tough fighters such as Yushin Okami, WEC Welterweight Champion Carlos Condit, Renato Verissimo, Dave Menne and others. He is booked to fight Mike Pyle at the EliteXC event on November 10 that will air on ShowTime.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Welterweight talent Jake Shields wants to fight in the UFC
Page 1 of 1