MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Empty
PostSubject: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2007, 4:19 pm

Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Coreyhill

Corey Hill, one of the most talked about fighters from The Ultimate Fighter 5 due to his potential and reach advantage, will make his official MMA and UFC debut at UFC Fight Night 12 according to a UFCDaily.com source. The event is expected to take place on Wednesday October 17th and will air on Spike TV from 9pm to 11pm. The location of the event is not known at this time. Hill is the first rumored fighter for the event which will promote The Ultimate Fighter 6, airing immediately following the event, as well as UFC 77 which takes place in Cincinnati just days later on October 20th.

Though Hill has not yet fought in a sanctioned MMA bout he defeated Rob Emerson in the opening round of The Ultimate Fighter 5. In the quarterfinals he was defeated by teammate and eventual winner Nate Diaz in the first round by triangle choke. He was tentatively scheduled to fight on the finale of the show but a broken rib sidelined him indefinitely. He temporarily trained with Miletich Fight Systems in Iowa but has since returned to Colorado to continue training. He has yet to determie what team he will train with full time though he is considering offers from several different MMA gyms and teams.

His opponent is not yet known for the bout though the source indicates his opponent will likely be another fighter from The Ultimate Fighter 5. The fight is expected to be on the main card of the event and will be broadcast.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2007, 7:59 pm

This marks the return of BUDDY ROWE!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2007, 8:41 pm

this is gonna be really cool. he's had ALOT of time to train. we will see how far he's come along since the show,
Back to top Go down
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2007, 8:57 pm

He progressed so well on the show.. I hope he kept up his work ethic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2007, 11:20 pm

buddy rowe is gonna b a beast if he stays focused and picks the right team!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2007, 1:46 am

I wonder at his height how long he can stay at 1565... As he keeps up his training he is going to gain muscle and maybe have to eventually move up!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2007, 9:44 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
I wonder at his height how long he can stay at 1565... As he keeps up his training he is going to gain muscle and maybe have to eventually move up!
i think he'd be dumb to move up in weight. i don't see him having a problem cutting that weight. he seems to have a strong work ethic so, he should be fine. i'm sure it could be taxing after awhile though.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2007, 2:00 pm

His advantage is all that heigth at 155lbs, that is what got Tommy Hearns so dominate when he first came up, he was always about a foot taller than anyone he was fighting!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2007, 5:14 pm

I say he gets his ass kicked in his first fight unless they give him some powder puff! Let him fight Luke Cumo!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2007, 8:34 pm

buddy vs krazy horse!
Back to top Go down
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2007, 9:12 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
buddy vs krazy horse!

They should have a straightjacket fight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2007, 3:10 pm

DennisN wrote:
CeLnVA wrote:
buddy vs krazy horse!

They should have a straightjacket fight!
id pay 2 see that one!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 1:25 am

ME TOOOOOOOO!! I'd like to See Buddy Rowe fight Tyler Durden!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October   Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Hill Likely To Fight at UFC Fight Night 12 in October
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Ultimate Fighting Championships News-
Jump to: