MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Empty
PostSubject: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 1:54 pm

Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Georgesstipierreinterview

Georges St. Pierre has decided to train full-time with successful mixed martial arts trainer Greg Jackson in Albuquerque, New Mexico, according to FightNetwork.com.

“Rush” has trained with Team Jackson on-and-off since earlier this year. The dynamic camp includes notables such as Nate Marquardt, Rashad Evans, Keith Jardine and Joey Villasenor, among others.

Here’s the snip:

“Highly regarded New Mexico coach Greg Jackson says he and his fighters expect to log a lot of air miles to Montreal in the coming months, with the recent addition of Quebec native Georges St. Pierre to his stable. St. Pierre recently dropped his trainer, ex-Soviet Special Forces sniper Victor Vargotsky, in favor of the Albuquerque-based Jackson….”

This is just the latest change for the Canadian since losing his welterweight title to Matt Serra at UFC 69 in April. In fact, since that time he has parted ways with long-time manager, Stephane Patry, and has begun seeing a sports psychologist to overcome some mental hurdles.

St. Pierre and the fans will get to see if these tweaks have made any difference as early as this weekend when he clashes with Josh Koscheck at UFC 74: “Respect” at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 1:56 pm

i think this is a good move for him!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 3:07 pm

i don't know what to make of this. that's cool he's finally with a mma camp but, is he trying to place the blame on someone else for getting caught or not taking someone seriously?
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 3:31 pm

I think he feels like going down there he might get away from distractions and most defiantly come in in great shape for the fight!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 4:08 pm

i can't hate on gsp. dude is a stand up guy. the only time i will be against him is when he fights (see avatar).
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 8:40 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i can't hate on gsp. dude is a stand up guy. the only time i will be against him is when he fights (see avatar).

Hell yeah i love that picture too! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!   Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Greg Jackson: Diego Sanchez out, Georges St. Pierre in!
Page 1 of 1