MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title Empty
PostSubject: CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title   CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:02 pm

CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title Crocopufc67vssanchez

Mirko 'Crocop' Filipovic successfully went through surgery which involved straightening his nasal cartilage on Sept. 28. Ever since his debut in UFC, his cartilage has been twisted, which prevented him from breathing properly, thus, 'Crocop' always fought with his mouthpiece slightly out of his mouth.

Crocop said "When I went up to the doctor, he didn't believe the state my nose was in. He didn't even believe that I was an athlete. He said that my nose would account for at least a 50% decrease in my stamina." CroCop also removed the small UFC-cage he had in his house; he decided to switch to the official-size cage.

"I had trouble determining the distance when I fought in the bigger cage; now I am properly training for that." Crocop still says that he will challenge for the UFC belt.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

CroCop Has Successful Surgery, Still Focused On Title
Page 1 of 1