MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ricardo Arona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2007, 7:11 pm

I wonder why Ricardo Arona is ranked third in the world at 205lbs when he has lost to Rampage, Shogun and Wandy?? Yes he had a previous win against Wandy and Dan Henderson but has lost two of his last three fights(Shogun and Wandy). Maybe it is question of who moves ahead of him, my answer is Rampage..he has won his last four fights and has a win over Arona, that head to head win should count for something. In my eyes Rampage is at least 3-4 in the world, it will be different after May 26th, the rankings will speak for themselves..the belt holder is OBVIOUSLY NUMBER 1!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2007, 9:51 pm

Well I think he lost against Lindland and the other 3 guys all suck! And he cheated to beat Eastman by holding his head down to hit him!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2007, 9:55 pm

This is what Rampage will look like when chuck punches him in the head!

Ricardo Arona Lhkyoki
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2007, 11:22 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Well I think he lost against Lindland and the other 3 guys all suck! And he cheated to beat Eastman by holding his head down to hit him!
rampage has always been great at dirty boxing. won't help him against liddell though.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2007, 1:47 am

Jdiddy, I am having a bad night, I belong to Fleshpole..you're not helping!!LOL! I payed up like a real man does,..i'll expect the same from you-I'm gonna make up a shirt that says "The Boston Strangler" belongs to me..I OWN HIM!!! It will be available to my fellow Rampage followers as well.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2007, 1:49 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
Well the Judges thought he won!! As for poor Marvin, he's not in Kansas anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ricardo Arona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Arona   Ricardo Arona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricardo Arona
Page 1 of 1