MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

joe rogan was on a roll!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-03-29

joe rogan  was on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:58 pm

"way 2 sell the fight, goldberg! even if it was boring as hell!"

"i only feel right telling u that u have a big booger hanging out of your nose"
~post fight interview

joe was HIGH as GAS tonight on Fightnight!~
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 12:20 am

I laughed my ass off let me say the reason I like Joe is he will ask the tough questions he don’t back down an he knows and practices the sport! When I watch the smaller shows like icon their announcers don’t seem to know that much about it let alone the terminology! Trigg and Bas are also good! Hell even Randy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 12:52 am

I like Rogan, I like seeing him bait Penn and Little Evil...I think Penn is sweating getting his Chicklets knocked out!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 12:54 am

I was pissed at the quick fight between Stevenson and Guillard..WHAT A FREAKING LET DOWN!!! When is Melvin gonna learn to protect his neck, that is how he loses all his fights..getting caught in a choke-crying freaking shame!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 10:04 am

Andy wrote:
I was pissed at the quick fight between Stevenson and Guillard..WHAT A FREAKING LET DOWN!!! When is Melvin gonna learn to protect his neck, that is how he loses all his fights..getting caught in a choke-crying freaking shame!!!
no doubt...potential is nothing without being well rounded. maybe he will learn...who knows
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 3:50 pm

Joe daddy out classed him in every way! He is a better fighter he even stunned him with that jab!!!! Joe didn’t even take a punch MG is just pathetic! By the way I told ya!

My boy Kenflo was vicious he looked great was in great shape and those cut kicks were devastating! I thought for a minute he was going to tap when he fucked up late and got caught in a knee bar! But what a man most ever other guy in the UFC would have tapped not Kenflo he said oh yeah when my ankle touches my ass! Hahahah He is coming watch out! You have to be tough to make it to the finals of TUF 40 pounds over you weight class!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joe rogan was on a roll!   joe rogan  was on a roll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joe rogan was on a roll!
Page 1 of 1