MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

these dudes are insane!~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-03-29

these dudes are insane!~ Empty
PostSubject: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 10:50 pm

crying about weight?
6'4 and lightweight?
BJ Penn getting in LiL E's head this quick?
this is gonna b a good season!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:04 pm

Penn is going down! during UFN he looked scared! but it looks crazy this should be good i cant wait until next week!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:06 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Penn is going down! during UFN he looked scared! but it looks crazy this should be good i cant wait until next week!
naw! he looked like he didnt give a fuck! lol u really think pulver will beat him?
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

i dont count him out! he beat him once!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:46 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
once in a land....far far away!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:51 pm

dude that interview with both of them and Rogan was priceless im going to break you arm Penn said and pulver said he was going to knock out his teeth I cant wait Penn is more well rounded but pulver has hands Penn will win if he takes him down but I just have a feeling he will be bull headed and try to stand with him and that’s a mistake!
Nether guy seems ready to back down it is going to be explosive!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 11:54 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
dude that interview with both of them and Rogan was priceless im going to break you arm Penn said and pulver said he was going to knock out his teeth I cant wait Penn is more well rounded but pulver has hands Penn will win if he takes him down but I just have a feeling he will be bull headed and try to stand with him and that’s a mistake!
Nether guy seems ready to back down it is going to be explosive!
i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 4:59 pm

Joedaddy is dead on correct,..guys like Penn are beyond just winning, it is a "playground style" attitude..Penn made it personal and that is exactly why Pulver will be tough to beat..B.J. will try to stand and trade and show he is more of a man than Little Evil, WHICH HE IS NOT!!! Take the emotion out of it and Penn wins, talk shit and walk the sleeping dog..Pulver busts Penns spokes out. This is gonna be the best season yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 5:01 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:

DAMN RIGHT,..just like Rampage vs. Liddell--(just busting balls Jdiddy!! LOL)
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 5:04 pm

The IceMan is coming!

these dudes are insane!~ 04alexpelton1
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 5:06 pm

I hope Monsta Lobsta didn't unpack his shit!!! At least he won't miss much time at his resaturant! P.S. whats up with that fool GAINING WEIGHT during workouts...let alone crying about it. Half the battle with the smaller fighter is being in control of your body and your weight. Liddell walks around at 230-235...he never has a problem making weight. Travis Lutter and Joe Riggs are the only two guys i've ever seen not make weight. I'm impressed with Penns ability to fight at 155 or 170, THAT IS BEING IN CONTROL OF YOUR BODY!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 5:10 pm

Its pretty amazing that 6'4 guy at 155, I thought Kendall Grove was skinny at 6'6 and 185...that guy is gonna be dominate, like Tommy Hearns in his hey day...the height is a big advantage!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 5:10 pm

i hope Ruediger gets his ass kicked i dont like him already!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 9:22 pm

Andy wrote:
Its pretty amazing that 6'4 guy at 155, I thought Kendall Grove was skinny at 6'6 and 185...that guy is gonna be dominate, like Tommy Hearns in his hey day...the height is a big advantage!
hill doesn't seem like the type to stick to a gameplan. he seems like he is going to let his emotions get to him and just want to try and ko his opponent. then again, i still don't know much about this guy. he better watch his ass or he's gonna go home like guillard did. submission rd. 1!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 9:26 pm

Thats why I always pick guys like Chris Leben and Solomon Hutcherson,...sentimental favorites. I knew Solomon wasn't gonna win the show but he cracked me up and it was before I found out he had a glass jaw.
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 9:30 pm

Andy wrote:
Thats why I always pick guys like Chris Leben and Solomon Hutcherson,...sentimental favorites. I knew Solomon wasn't gonna win the show but he cracked me up and it was before I found out he had a glass jaw.
solomon did make season three, no doubt about that! well, besides the coaches of course.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2007, 11:29 pm

He was the funniest dude of the season, he took place of Chris Leben with being a self proclaimed scrapper that keeps everyone loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these dudes are insane!~   these dudes are insane!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

these dudes are insane!~
Page 1 of 1