MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Empty
PostSubject: EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock   EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 9:26 pm

EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Ken-shamrock

Props: ProElite.com
Quoteworthy:

“I’m totally committed to returning to the cage injury free and anxious about fighting in England for the first time. It is very exciting for both Ryan and I. We will be making MMA history by being the first father and son to ever fight on the same card…. This is a great opportunity we are getting with EliteXC. Give me a fight or two and I will be ready to fight anybody.”
UFC Hall of Fame inductee, Ken Shamrock, talks about his return to mixed martial arts (MMA) compettion under the EliteXC banner. In fact, the 43-year-old is already penciled in to mix it up at “EliteXC Presents: Cage Rage 25″ on Saturday, March 8, at Wembley Arena in London, England. No opponent has been named. There’s recent speculation that “The World’s Most Dangerous Man” will perhaps challenge his adopted brother, Frank Shamrock, later on in 2008 or early 2009 in a coproduction with the San Jose-based StrikeForce outfit.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
boondock_saint_la
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
boondock_saint_la

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock   EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:43 pm

lol if that fight happens I pick Frank, hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boondock_saint_la
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock   EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:02 am

the things you will do to get your son a contract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock   EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EliteXC signs UFC vet Ken Shamrock and son Ryan Shamrock
Page 1 of 1