MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May? Empty
PostSubject: Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?   Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 10:57 pm

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May? Thsilva

After the Italian fighter Alessio Sakara and Jiu-Jitsu and ADCC world champion Marcelinho Garcia, now the unbeaten Thiago Silva announced that he is going to American Top Team (ATT). On an exclusive interview to site TATAME, Thiago said that he is ready to go to United States by the end of the month. “I’m anxious, I’m looking forward to get there. It’s a great chance and I’m really happy. I’m on the biggest Vale-Tudo event of the world and I needed a big infrastructure, that don’t exist in Brazil yet, that’s why I choose to change. I did a research and ATT is one of the best gyms of the world and has a human material really amazing”, explained Thiago that will fight against Rashad Evans on UFC at May 24th.

"I wanna continue unbeaten, that’s my goal. I know he likes to get down and work on the ground n’ pound. He has a heavy hand too, but that doesn’t scare me. I’ll work on the right strategy to get him down and defeat him, because I want to fight for the belt this year”, told Thiago. Check at the end of the day the complete interview, where Thiago tells about his left from Macaco Gold Team, his connection with Team Link and his ex-partners from Chute Boxe Mauricio Shogun and Wanderlei Silva.

Source: http://www.tatame.com/news
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?   Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008, 12:48 am

I would of rather seen Thiago fight Lyoto Machida but I will enjoy watching Rashad get his ass handed to him-
Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?
Page 1 of 1