MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 80 bitch bet!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 3:41 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to officially call Andy out on a bitch bet Swick vs. Burkman baby! So what say you Andy got a pair or not?
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 8:58 pm

hahaha! starting the new year out HARD!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 10:29 pm

Where the hell is Andy he is MIA?
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 11:05 pm

hes shaking down some ho's on the streets of locash right now as we speak.
he said something like this...
"Big Baby Peaches better have my money or im gonna shake change for a $100 out of her nappy ass!"
whatever that means
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 1:20 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PREACH BROTHA CEL!!! As for you Jdiddy,...I'll be damned if you think you are gonna stroll over to the keyboard with a grin on your face with thoughts of punking me my friend- I know you wanna start your year off right but I go ahead and accept that bet, I mean you ain't gonna go for much on the streets of Locash right now, you're PRETTY STRETCHED OUT from this last year!! OH WELL,..It's on-
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 6:06 am

Hahahahahaha bring you coat big boy it is cold on the streets of Boston this time of year. Also I want full STD testing done I don’t want no diseases past on to my regular johns!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:37 am

Andy wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PREACH BROTHA CEL!!! As for you Jdiddy,...I'll be damned if you think you are gonna stroll over to the keyboard with a grin on your face with thoughts of punking me my friend- I know you wanna start your year off right but I go ahead and accept that bet, I mean you ain't gonna go for much on the streets of Locash right now, you're PRETTY STRETCHED OUT from this last year!! OH WELL,..It's on-
DDDDAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN. lmao!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 2:53 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIKE THAT SAMPSON????
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 3:56 pm

Laugh it up fuzz ball after January 23 your ass is going to be so sore you won’t be able to sit down for a week! And I don’t care if it is bleeding get your ass back out there and make my money bitch! And wear that little sexy thing they like you know the one with the straps on the side! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 10:09 pm

LMAO!!!! I ALWAYS start my year on the good foot so be prepared to take the GREYHOUND to Locash,..I don't like sending money THE OTHER way on bitches- LOL!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 6:56 am

Andy wrote:
LMAO!!!! I ALWAYS start my year on the good foot so be prepared to take the GREYHOUND to Locash,..I don't like sending money THE OTHER way on bitches- LOL!
you really need to change your default pic. when the goofy ass lookin griffin gets a hold of your boy it's nighty night. lmao!!!! WWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 1:27 pm

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITT Sampson,....I smell us a bet coming up in the future! You of all people should know not to doubt Rampage,...he had your ass in heels on the ho stroll many a night!!
Back to top Go down
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 6:10 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Laugh it up fuzz ball

Nice Star Wars reference!!!

We need more Bitch Bets! A few months ago, we had some pretty great ones. However, this is one fight I don't want to bet on. I'll find a good one soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 7:55 pm

Andy wrote:
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITT Sampson,....I smell us a bet coming up in the future! You of all people should know not to doubt Rampage,...he had your ass in heels on the ho stroll many a night!!
lmmfao!!!!! alright you got me there and i'll be taking that bet!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 8:14 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
Andy wrote:
Alright, make sure you bring a W-4 baby!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 8:17 pm

Andy wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
Andy wrote:
Alright, make sure you bring a W-4 baby!!
i want you to be wearing a candy necklace to lure the johns in while always reminding you of rampage's chain.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 8:21 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love me a little group of Rampage H8ers!!! Right after the fight all you will here is Rampage howling like a wolf and me yelling "BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY"!!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 8:22 pm

lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFC 80 bitch bet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 80 bitch bet!   UFC 80 bitch bet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 80 bitch bet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: This Is The Official My Bitch Betting Thread!!!-
Jump to: