MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Clean up! (Please read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 9:09 pm

Quick note to all members:

I did a little clean up today, I fixed all the topic pictures in the forum, made them uniform for appearance reasons! Also I got rid of a few topics such as currant news, Pictures as there is a gallery link up top in the links for pictures. Don’t worry about your post all the topics I deleted I just moved those post and topics to the general chat witch is where those belonged anyway! Just wanted to clean it up a bit to make it more aesthetically pleasing! Lol

" new members dont forget to post an introduction post "

Also guys and Ladies leave a little feedback to tell me what you think!

Later
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 9:37 pm

Bump! What a Face
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 9:41 pm

the banners look a lot better, joe. i hope more people come here.this one is so much more user friendly
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 10:52 pm

Thanks I am looking at other skins for the page some people have said the red on gray is two hard to read! I think I will adjust the text size first see if that helps!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 3:52 am

I dig it,...now all we need is a bit more traffic-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 7:01 am

honestly, i like it cuz there's not alot of traffic. it's just strictly the og's of mma boston. but, if joe, andy and other people want more traffic to bring it up, i'm down too. let me know what i can do to help.
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 7:04 am

also, didn't mean to leave out cel, don't know how dennis feels...
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 4:44 pm

I do like the forum being a quiet spot for the OG clan, I think when I said a BIT more traffic is just more regulars posting more often-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 7:58 pm

i hear ya. i'm assuming boondock is crowley from the myspace group? it's cool to have new members like that come in.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 8:24 pm

Yeah I just figured that out today,...he is good people-
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 11:07 pm

I am glad to have this joint ass clown free,...the last thing I need is a BIG OLD story teller like Clay! LOL!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 11:16 pm

Andy wrote:
I am glad to have this joint ass clown free,...the last thing I need is a BIG OLD story teller like Clay! LOL!
lmao!!! you know, that's one of the reasons i really don't post in the fanatics group. plus, i'm sure he's still stalking the boston group. it's fuckin creepy man. i remember when joe caught him slippin. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2008, 3:27 am

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
Andy wrote:
lmao!!! you know, that's one of the reasons i really don't post in the fanatics group. plus, i'm sure he's still stalking the boston group. it's fuckin creepy man. i remember when joe caught him slippin. hahahahaha

Yeah you are right bro, there is something about being able to speak freely, plus I GUARANTEE he stalks the group- I loved when Joe busted on him,.....THAT PROVIDED ME WITH A GOOD LAUGH THAT DAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 3:05 pm

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MU FUCKN HOMEY PETE MU FUCKN CEL???????????? Pete mu fuckn Cel is turning into "sleeper cel"- LOL!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 3:50 pm

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of hard-pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair o' pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking hillbilly boy? I aight through wit chu! Not by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 10:08 pm

*stands up clapping* JDIDDY, MY BROTHA FROM ANOTHA MOTHER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:33 am

great, great movie. tarrantino's best work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Clean up! (Please read)   Forum Clean up!  (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean up! (Please read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Announcements-
Jump to: