MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?

Go down 
+2
Andy
JoeDaddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Empty
PostSubject: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2007, 4:41 pm

Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Matt-serra

“Matt Serra’s condition improved greatly over the past week. The week before he was in intense pain. This week he was still having trouble walking. While watching a training session, he almost considered going to the mat to demonstrate a technique, but then decided it probably wouldn’t be the smartest thing. He hasn’t been able to do any training and is probably more than 200 pounds.”
– Dave Meltzer reports in the recent print edition of his WrestlingObserver newsletter on the current status of UFC Welterweight Champion, Matt Serra. “The Terror” herniated several discs in his back training for a showdown with Matt Hughes at UFC 79: “Nemesis” this weekend. Georges St. Pierre stepped in at the last minute for the injured Long Islander and will challenge Hughes for the interim 170-pound championship. Serra will fight the winner of the bout sometime in 2008 to declare an undisputed welterweight champion. He clearly has some work cut out for him (pun intended) to get back into top fight form. I’m sure the Italian holiday feasts didn’t help matters.

source: http://mmamania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2007, 8:02 pm

Screw him-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007, 6:20 pm

i feel alot better now that i'm not getting my ass beat in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007, 7:07 pm

He's gonna get his ass handed to him by GSP!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
boondock_saint_la
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
boondock_saint_la

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 1:56 am

Seth wrote:
He's gonna get his ass handed to him by GSP!!!!!!!!

co-sign
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boondock_saint_la
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2008, 10:03 am

he had a better chance with hughes (imo) which was still none at all
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?   Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Serra an unofficial light heavyweight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Ultimate Fighting Championships News-
Jump to: