MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David "The Crow" Loiseau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

David "The Crow" Loiseau Empty
PostSubject: David "The Crow" Loiseau   David "The Crow" Loiseau Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 2:08 am

David "The Crow" Loiseau 759474612_m
David "The Crow" Loiseau
Friday, July 13, 2007

David I would like to thank you for doing the interview for us here at MMA Boston and all of you fans! Congratulations on you win at art of war against Freddie Espiricueta!

JD- So David what is going on with you these days when will you be fighting again and where?
David- Just took off my cast last week.Broke my right thumb early in the first round on May 11th. Started training already! Dont know when and where but I ll be ready to fight by late August early September.

JD- What got you started in MMA, and who are you major influences, and what titles or ranks do you and have you held?
David- I started training at age 9. Kyokushin Karate. Went on from different style to style since then.Tae Kwon do,BJJ,Muay Thai etc. I ve always been a mixed martial artists. I've won many Karate and Tae Kwon do tournaments. A Silver medal at the Canadian Kickboxing amateur championship in 1998. 2x UCC MW Canadian Champion and 2x TKO MW World champion. And as you know, Im a former UFC MW number 1 contender.

JD- You have stated you would like to get back into the UFC! Is that going to happen and have you had any talks with Dana?
David- Cant comment on that, but its obvious that I have unfinished business in the UFC...

JD- Where are you training these days and who are you training with do you still train with GSP?
David- I ve been in Montreal training with GSP,Goullet,Cote,Claveau etc... great group of guys. Haven t traveled much because of my injury but I should be going to Team Jackson s camp in about 2 or 3 weeks. Greg cornered me for my last fight. He s a genius. He s the best. And Im also good friends with Rashad and Nate.

JD- What is your best and worst memory as a MMA fighter?
Daivd- My best is when I won the UCC championship in 2002. There is no worst memory. They re all learning experiences. To me defeat is an opportunity to step back,go back to the drawing board, improve and continue my quest to become the best.

JD- Ok David short and sweet just like I promised! Thanks so much for doing the interview good luck and I hope to see you back in the UFC were you belong my friend!

David- No problem my friend. My pleasure! Thank you to all my fans for your unconditional love and support.Please check out my websites: www.crowtime.tv and www.myspace.com/davidloiseau

By Joedaddy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

David "The Crow" Loiseau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: