MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Sylvia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Tim Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Tim Sylvia   Tim Sylvia Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:45 am

Tim Sylvia 070112sylvia-1
Tim Sylvia
Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey Tim, I am part of a group called MMA BOSTON and I do small interviews with fighters to post for our members. Here are five questions to do when you get a chance!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

1. Was your fight with Ricco Rodriguez the "turning point" in your fight career? Why?
BIG TIM- Yes, the fight with Ricco was the turning point in my career!

2. How hard has it been for a guy of your size to make the 265lb weight limit in the UFC? I myself am 6'5 and 300lbs so it seems hard for a guy 6'8 to cut down that low! Your thoughts?
BIG TIM- It is not hard for me to cut down, I have a good diet and I do a lot of running now and that helps a lot!

3. How is your health? Is the back going to be a ongoing injury to battle or do you have it under contol?
BIG TIM- My back is great! It is deffinately under control now.

4. Tell me about your favorite fight? Who was it with?
BIG TIM- I think my favorite fight was with Andre Arlovski #2, I told everyone that I was gonna knock him out and I did!

5. What are your plans for the future? Do you want to rematch Randy or just whomever has the belt?
BIG TIM- I DO want a rematch with Randy but first things first and that is to get the belt back, so whomever has it and when it is my time I AM GOING TO GET IT!!

Thats it for now Tim, from one big guy to another-THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Check out MMA BOSTON to see your answers posted!!!

Thanks, Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Tim Sylvia
Page 1 of 1