MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jason Von Flue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Jason Von Flue Empty
PostSubject: Jason Von Flue   Jason Von Flue Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:34 am

Jason Von Flue 1103
Jason Von Flue
Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am part of MMA Boston and you are a "CULT FAVORITE" in that group! Would you please answer these five questions for me to show all the members in our group? Thank you very much!!

1. First of all how did you go about "making it onto TUF?"
Jason- I worked my butt off and had a little help from Chuck Liddell.

2. You seem to have a magnetic personality, do you have any plans for after fighting? Public speaking, teaching, MOVIES???
Jason- I would just like to have my own school and work with people, kids and such- Make a difference in the community.

3. Who do you have a fight contract with right now?
Jason- I'm a free agent, I'll work for whomever my manager/trainer books for me.

4. When are we gonna see you fight again and at what weight?
Jason- I'll be fighting at Stikezone on the 22nd in San Jose at an agreed weight of 175lbs, normally I fight at 170lbs. After that i'll be headlining the Palace Fighting Championships in Lemoore, CA on July 19th. I'm looking for ICON in Hawaii after that fight hopefully.

5. Who has been your mentor in the fight game? Why?
Jason- John Hackleman, he's Chuck Liddells trainer as well. He has taught me to strike with the best of them and just believes in me. Likewise Chuck Liddell has always been there for me, others of note are all the members of the Pit Fight Team, without them I wouldn't be at this level!

Well thats it and I appreciate it very much!!! THANK YOU-Andy

Jason- It's been my pleasure to do this for you, I hope it's what you wanted. Great to meet you. Jason "Live Wire" Von Flue

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Jason Von Flue
Page 1 of 1