MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mikey Burnett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Mikey Burnett Empty
PostSubject: Mikey Burnett   Mikey Burnett Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:21 am

Mikey Burnett Gal_Burnett01

Mikey Burnett

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hi Mikey, I am a member of a group called MMA Boston, I would like to ask you some questions to post in our group!! Here they are and thank you very much in advance!!

1. First of all how is your neck?
The disk is ruptured, my Dr here tells me to live with the pain til I can't anymore, that the surgery is in no way a garentee, and there is no way I should be fighting with or without the surgery

2. What is your fight status?
At this point, I am in a law suit with the Insurance from the show, I didh'nt want to be, but it got to the point where theu said they where deniing the claim

3. What did you get from the TUF experience?
A renewed love for the sport, but that was not the biggest, I got my life back from a divorce case that had been bullying me for a couple years telling me what I could and could.nt do as a parent. When I told them I was going to do the show they told me Id lose my kids again if I did! I told them to fuck off finally

4. Styles make fights so which fighter gives you the best chance to show your skills?'
wrestlers and strikers, bjj guys give me the biggest problems!

5. What or who got you into the fight game?
I was offered a fight when I was 20 to make a little money , I took the oppertunity, and the rest is history

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Mikey Burnett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: