MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Din Thomas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Din Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Din Thomas   Din Thomas Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:14 am

Din Thomas 52982986wt4
Din Thomas
Wednesday, June 13, 2007

1. First of all have any boxers wanted to step up and meet your challenge after your post fight interview?

Are you kidding? Of course not. The high profile boxers make way too much money to risk the beating. And the low level boxers realize that mma guys are even better boxers than them. Actually, there's a boxer in Sarasota, Fl that heard my challenge then came back and challenged Chris Leben - go figure. But my challenge still stands to any boxer who feels that mma fighters can't fight.

2. I always saw you as a heavy handed fighter up until your last few fights have ended with you submitting your opponents!! Who have you trained with to get so slick on the ground?

I train with some phenomenal bjj guys. They are not just good at bjj but they've been able to transfer it effectively to mma. I attribute it to the guys at American top team. My submissions have always been good but they really helped me to understand positioning and pressure.

3. Who would you rather get a shot at next, Hermes Franca or Sean Sherk?

Searmes Shranca

4. Who has given you your toughest fight up until now?

Clay guida was the most stubborn. I was like "Dog, just let me hit you!"

5. You are hysterical with the smack you talk, got any plans for things outside of the fight game, movies, etc??

I actually just had a movie premiere at the Cinevegas film festival in Vegas this past weekend. Its called Loren Cass. Its not your typical movie. Its very visually stimulating. Don't be surprised if you see me in other projects in the near future. I attribute my smack talk to 90s style hiphop. Nowadays artist talks about money and girls, but back then it was all about who could talk the biggest junk.

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Din Thomas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: