MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit Cope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Kit Cope Empty
PostSubject: Kit Cope   Kit Cope Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:05 am

Kit Cope IMG_1716
Kit Cope
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1. First of all are you healthy and what are your fight plans?
KIT:I just signed a deal with an organization in KY in July.I am negotiating with a few organizations for after that.

2. In your fight against Razor Rob you looked pretty slick on the ground, who have you trained with to bring you along so far in such a short time?
KIT: Thanks. Glad you noticed. I owe a lot of that to Nick Diaz. We've been training a bit together and I seem to pick up things really well from him.

3. Do you still have plans on fighting in Thailand or do you like the challenge of "retooling" your game towards cage fighting?
KIT: I am certainly not opposed to fighting in Thailand more. Muay Thai is my LOVE and always will be. Right now though, I like the fact that I have had a rough start in MMA. First it was just fighting with no ground training whatsoever. Then my last two fights were plagued by injury.It makes me hungry.

4. Who was your toughest fight in Muay Thai?
KIT:My toughest fight in Muay Thai was Akeomi Nitta in Japan. He handed me my only loss. No matter what I hit him with, he just kept coming and I got gameplanned! Alex Gong was a close second.

5. Have you gone to far away from your Thai background in order to become well rounded in MMA?
KIT: Not at all. I keep my Muay Thai sharp with a very good coach we call "Master Chan". He was with Master Toddy for 20 some odd years. Master Toddy was such a mentor to me with Muay Thai and the Thai language and the Thai culture that I'll never lose it. I just have to figure out how to fit it in.

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Kit Cope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: