MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drew Mcfedries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Drew Mcfedries Empty
PostSubject: Drew Mcfedries   Drew Mcfedries Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:02 am

Drew Mcfedries Large19

Drew Mcfedries

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey, what's up Drew! I am a member of MMA Boston and was wondering if i could conduct a quick 8 question interview with you for the group. Your response would be greatly appreciated as I understand you are a very busy person.

1. Who do you train with a majority of the time from MFS? Who seems to be the most powerful?
i train with anyone available in the room. from 170 up to heavy weight. robbie lawler, tim sylvia, matt hughes, rory, ryan. i could name numerous others that aren't fighters as well.

2. You seem to have the heaviest hands in the middleweight division. Do you mainly focus on power while training?
i train for everything that can happen in my fights. i would have to say i train power 5-10% of the time.

3. How long before we can see you in a number one contender match?
i would like to see myself in a #1 contender spot but honestly i have a lot of growth to obtain first. my game needs to be solid.

4. What holes do you see in Anderson Silva's game that you think you could capitolize on?
i dont see any wholes in sylva's game. i would try to make him panic is all. he would make his own mistakes after that.

5. What struggles have you overcome to solidify yourself as a true contender in the UFC?
as far as my fighting career goes i haven't had any major humps that would spring me up the ladder to a title. i think i have just as good a chance as anyone else in the ufc right now.

6. Is there any fighters that we should be looking out for?
well i believe every camp has sleepers. its just a matter of time. some guys dont stick with it. some guys dont have what it takes to do with being in the spot light. so you never really know till they get to the main stage.

7. What does Drew like to do while not training?
i do numbers of things witch i probly shouldn't be doing. i ride sport bike. i got a sport quad. i go out for a short time after fights. EAT EAT EAT.

8. Are you going to try and push for a Kampmann rematch or is that "water under the bridge" for you?
i will never go after a loss. its very rare to see an opponent 2 times or more unless your battling for title supremacy. so no im not worried about kampmann.

Thanks in advance Drew and MMA Boston can't wait to see you back in action again!

By Sampson!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Drew Mcfedries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: