MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yves Edwards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Yves Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Yves Edwards   Yves Edwards Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 12:52 am

Yves Edwards _tyves20edwards1a

Yves Edwards!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hey Yves! I was hoping you could do a quick interview for all the crazies at MMA BOSTON.

1. What is thugjitsu?

Thugjitsu is the Mordern Art of the Beatdown. I'm revamping it and making it better as we speak. You know just a few upgrades.

2. Ring or cage?

I don't give a damn as long as there is some one on the other side for me to punch in the face.

3. Who would you most like to fight next?

I would love to Fight Joe Stevenson or Mark Hominick again but Right now I'm looking forward to my next fight against Jorge Masvidal for the BodogFight PPV on July 14th

4. What are your hobbies outside of training?

I love to hang out with my wife and kids. I have a 4yr old boy a 13yr old Daughter, and my nephew who is now like my son who is 14. Outside of fighting and being with them I'm a Dork I play World of Warcraft. I'm on the Shandris Server, and I gotta hurry up and finish this interview cause I just got to Level 40 and I gotta go make some money to buy my horse. Can you believe it cost Rogues 90Gold when Paladins get it for free. What a fucking rip off.

5. Soccer kicks or elbows?

I guess I'll go with elbows today.

6. What is your worst injury?

I'm just now getting over a broken jaw. I'm sooooo sick of blended soups and Smoothie King right now. I just want to punch the Cambells in the face. You know cause they make soup.

7. What is your relationship with the UFC and can we expect to see you back?

I think we are still on good terms they were very good to me when they were here in Houston. I do want to get myself back on track to get a shot at that belt though. That's a driving force for me.

8. What kind of supplements do you use while training?

None really. Except Muscle Milk Strawberry milkshake is the absolute best. Oh Damn I guess that's a smoothie huh? You fuckers set me up.

Thanks in advance and good luck on your next fight!

By MMA Boston contributor: Sampson!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Yves Edwards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: