MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Empty
PostSubject: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 10:09 pm

TEHRAN, Iran
State television aired new video Sunday showing two of the 15 captured British sailors pointing to a spot on a map of the Persian Gulf where they were seized and acknowledging it was in Iranian territorial waters.

Britain's Foreign Office immediately denounced the video, saying it was "completely unacceptable for these pictures to be shown on TV."

The captives first appeared on appeared on the state-run Arabic-language TV channel Al-Alam in separate video clips looking relaxed in military fatigues and pointing at the same map of the Persian Gulf. They were talking to a camera but the channel did not air their voices. Two state-run Farsi-language TV stations later carried their voices along with the video.

The first sailor, who was identified as Royal Marine Capt. Chris Air, pointed with a pen to a location on the map where he said two boats left a coalition warship around 8:30 a.m. on March 23. He said the seven marines and eight navy sailors were seized around 10 a.m. and according to Iran's maps and GPS, it was "apparently ... inside Iranian territorial waters."

"We've been treated very well and we thank you for that," he said.

The second sailor, identified as Lt. Felix Carman, pointed to an area on the map and said that location was where he and the 14 others were arrested.

The rest of the story!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263128,00.html
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 9:31 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
TEHRAN, Iran
State television aired new video Sunday showing two of the 15 captured British sailors pointing to a spot on a map of the Persian Gulf where they were seized and acknowledging it was in Iranian territorial waters.

Britain's Foreign Office immediately denounced the video, saying it was "completely unacceptable for these pictures to be shown on TV."

The captives first appeared on appeared on the state-run Arabic-language TV channel Al-Alam in separate video clips looking relaxed in military fatigues and pointing at the same map of the Persian Gulf. They were talking to a camera but the channel did not air their voices. Two state-run Farsi-language TV stations later carried their voices along with the video.

The first sailor, who was identified as Royal Marine Capt. Chris Air, pointed with a pen to a location on the map where he said two boats left a coalition warship around 8:30 a.m. on March 23. He said the seven marines and eight navy sailors were seized around 10 a.m. and according to Iran's maps and GPS, it was "apparently ... inside Iranian territorial waters."

"We've been treated very well and we thank you for that," he said.

The second sailor, identified as Lt. Felix Carman, pointed to an area on the map and said that location was where he and the 14 others were arrested.

The rest of the story!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263128,00.html

its funny how prisoners will say "we are being treated well" when a gun is slightly 2 the right of the camera out of site. we need 2 go back 2 the old days. we fight people under "rules" that they dont follow! what kind of sense does that make? i have a cousin over seas that served in desert storm as well as iraq freedom. he has 3 kids and the end is no where in sight. he just got back from iraq and he will b in iran very soon. we need 2 start steamrolling these rebel countries and leaving them leveled rather that rebuilding. u cant make these places a democracy. we are just rebuilding a country 2 house the next terrorist leader. we need 2 go hard or brig our men home. babies are going without their fathers and mothers here!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 9:36 pm

Peace by way of Nuclear supremacy!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 9:47 pm

Andy wrote:
Peace by way of Nuclear supremacy!!!!
whatever it takes. they arent playing....why should we?
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 12:36 am

I took a brutal dictator to keep them under control it is all they know and or respect! it's time to take off the gloves! I too have family and friends over there! I remember two years ago I met a guy who was on his way to basic and then strait over to Iraq he had just had triplets all boys! He told me he was scared I told him I would be too! I will never forget him and the look in his eyes I only hope he made it back home to his kids!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 5:34 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
I took a brutal dictator to keep them under control it is all they know and or respect! it's time to take off the gloves! I too have family and friends over there! I remember two years ago I met a guy who was on his way to basic and then strait over to Iraq he had just had triplets all boys! He told me he was scared I told him I would be too! I will never forget him and the look in his eyes I only hope he made it back home to his kids!
the sad part is that once they are home...things are never quite the same. my cuz had "gulfwar syndrome" after desertstorm. he stutters terribly now because of some shot our government made him take. its just a bad situation. they are nothing but a number 2 our government. they are property 2 them....but 2 us, they are family.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007, 11:15 pm

I feel that pain too fellas, My ex old ladies Dad was a three tour vietnam vet, he ended up doing a "kiss the train" and killing himself after he got back...he had horrible shell shock and nightmares. Obviously he didn't talk about shit that happened he just drank till he passed out every day, eventually the booze didn't kill the pain and he had to check out. I praise him for what he did for our country but Vietnam killed him and he didn't even know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British   Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iranian TV Shows Purported Video Clips of 2 Captured British
Page 1 of 1