MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan   Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:20 pm

Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan Wandi_ufc_december

Props: Yahoo!Sports.com
Quoteworthy:

“Actually, they do test in Japan. I was tested before and after my fights in Japan. But if you are thinking of Mirko (Cro Cop) and Shogun as examples, Mirko may have lost because he has so many other things going on in his life, such as his duty in government, and his business. Shogun went through a lot of changes before he fought in the UFC. He changed his home, he changed his training, and he changed fighting organizations. I don’t know why they lost their fights in the UFC; only Shogun and Mirko understand the reasons why they lost.”
– Former PRIDE FC middleweight champion and current UFC light heavyweight contender Wanderlei Silva responds to a question about steroid testing in Japan during a recent question and answer session and much more. “The Axe Murderer” is excited to return to action in December at UFC 79 and end a two-fight losing streak. His likely opponent is former 205-pound champion Chuck Liddell.

source: http://ufcmania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Wanderlei Silva: ‘I was tested’ for steroids in Japan
Page 1 of 1