MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 12:17 am

Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June 37460

The following is the current fight card for the June 22nd Strikeforce show, scheduled for the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California:

-Frank Shamrock vs. Phil Baroni
-Murilo "Ninja" Rua vs. Joey Villasenor
-Paul Buentello vs. Carter Williams
-Josh Thomson vs. TBA
-Cung Le vs. TBA
-Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett vs. TBA
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 1:34 am

Is this fight ever going to happen!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 4:42 am

i'll always be a ninja fan, ever since his fight with henderson.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 11:34 am

I might just have to watch this PPV! and i like Ninja as well!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 3:11 am

I like Ninja but he is DEFINATELY fighting in Shoguns shadow! I saw a big white "russian" bang him out on a Pride highlight show, it was no cheap stoppage either, this guy was digging Ninja to the body with heavy shots and then caught him flush to end the fight.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 3:16 am

I think Baroni is gonna be tough to beat in that fight. One of my good friends was in a boys camp with Frank Shamrock, his real name is Frank Juarez and was in this camp for violent offenders 18 and under, he said Frank would scrap with anyone at the drop of a hat...HENCE THE REASON FOR BEING IN THE CAMP!! It looks to me like money and "maturity" have stolen a lot of Franks "fire"-- The New York Bad Ass wins by KO
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 3:18 am

Ken Shamrocks Dad had a group home in my area and that is how Frank and Ken both became Shamrocks...adopted and turned their focus into aggresion INSIDE the ring or cage and not on the streets-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 3:24 am

Andy wrote:
I like Ninja but he is DEFINATELY fighting in Shoguns shadow! I saw a big white "russian" bang him out on a Pride highlight show, it was no cheap stoppage either, this guy was digging Ninja to the body with heavy shots and then caught him flush to end the fight.
i agree with him being in shogun's shadow but, what can you do? i've said for a few years now that ninja is the best fighter with a "so-so" record, if that makes any sense. as far as shamrock and baroni, i'm goin with frank by submission rd. 1. i think he will truly pour his heart and soul into this fight. this is one of the biggest grudge matches in a while. i love it!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 3:32 am

I hate to use this expression but "it depends on what fighters show up"...but I do like your logic on this one Sampson- I just play hunches, Shamrock could win this...My prediction stays as called..NYBA by KO
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007, 8:41 pm

Is this fight EVER GOING DOWN or what??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June   Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce (Shamrock-Baroni) Updated Card For June
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Strikeforce / EliteXC News!-
Jump to: