MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-03-29

R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet Empty
PostSubject: R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet   R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2007, 3:10 pm

I was over my buddy's house yesterday and he showed me this shit. I don't think there is anything higher when it comes to the unintentional comedy scale. I laughed my ballz off but he told me it goes to a whole new level when watching it stoned. Gotta try that someday.

Pay special attention to the "sound effects" (cell phone ring, "beep" when someone curses, etc), the cheesy green screen when he's driving his car, and shooting in the air for no reason at all (this helps explain the South Park "Trapped in the Closet" episode).

There are 12 episodes and guess he's working on more. R Kelly considers this his "Opus". Anyway, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Hope you do too.

Parts 1 and 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUVLNghzLtI

You can find the other parts there also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet Empty
PostSubject: Re: R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet   R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2007, 3:32 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! I am a bit standoffish when it comes to R. Kelly humor, wouldn't wanna get pissed on!!
Back to top Go down

R. Kelly - Trapped in the closet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: General Chat!-
Jump to: