MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2007, 7:21 pm

Since there is so many people "wanting to be my bitch" on the Myspace group we gotta get them to click on the forum link to see the "Bet Thread", I have a feeling only 60% know what the deal is-
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 3:08 am

I email the new guys to tell them what the bet is! But was thinking if a new guy joins the bet and don’t follow through maybe I can make a slide show for welchers so no one will bet with them!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 3:09 am

Maybe just post there pictures to get them involved but keep it old school with the regulars, its not like i am gonna run down all those names if Rampage looses, "I ANDY AM PETE, STEVE,DAVE,MIKE, ETC's BITCH"" As I see it me and my Rampage crew (about four of us) against the Liddell crew right??
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 3:19 am

damn right!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 10:35 am

like i said, im going into this blindly. how often do the losers post being a bitch? just once after the fight?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 1:40 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
like i said, im going into this blindly. how often do the losers post being a bitch? just once after the fight?
ONE GOOD ONE MY FRIEND, then there will just be occasional cracks about how are not your own and to get your ass out on the street corner and stuff-- I WANNA WIN BAD, but it's all in good fun!! Here is a example of the bet I lost,

ATTENTION: I WAS AN IDIOT FOR BUYING INTO THE DIEGO SANCHEZ MYSTIQUE AND I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO FLESHPOLE79, I AM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FLESHPOLE 79's BITCH-

That brought back a few bad memories but at least now you get the point right?? Flesh will occassionaly make a post about "Welcome to MMA Boston, I am Andy's pimp--I need 10 bucks an hour for his services"---BALL BUSTER, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET EVEN!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 7:17 pm

ah, i see. flesh doesn't really post on this board much. so at the end of the month your just not going to be able to get away from being a contender for the number one bitch. maybe jdiddy and i can set up some kind of street corner walk-a-thon to determine the number one moneymaker.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007, 11:22 pm

Don't worry, i'm gonna get a big ass Lincoln Continental so I can pack all you "Strutters" in the back and distribute you evenly over the street corners. I WANT MY MONEY MAKERS TO BE SEEN!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 8:27 am

Andy wrote:
Don't worry, i'm gonna get a big ass Lincoln Continental so I can pack all you "Strutters" in the back and distribute you evenly over the street corners. I WANT MY MONEY MAKERS TO BE SEEN!!!
oh, you'd do it like that huh? you cheap ass. like i said, nothing but the finest for my bitches. leopard print, clear heels and a driver named jasper to make that money for Sampson!
Back to top Go down
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 11:31 am

Figured I should put this on this forum somewhere..

Man oh man, I cannot WAIT for May 26th to send my bitches to finishing school....

We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! 494422757_bd9948845d
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 1:53 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!! I think we are gonna need finishing school if we lose cause we all make some ugly hoes!!!! LOL!! P.S. The bunnyranch is only like 2 and a half hours from my house-
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 2:11 pm

Andy wrote:
HAHAHAHA!!!! I think we are gonna need finishing school if we lose cause we all make some ugly hoes!!!! LOL!! P.S. The bunnyranch is only like 2 and a half hours from my house-
my man andy has mapquested that before! see how he knew the estimated time that quick! lol! we cant go out like this, andy! dennis is gonna pay 4 that pic when i get an hour 2 myself with a few pix of his!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 2:45 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
Andy wrote:
my man andy has mapquested that before! see how he knew the estimated time that quick! lol! we cant go out like this, andy! dennis is gonna pay 4 that pic when i get an hour 2 myself with a few pix of his!
MAPQUESTED AND DRIVEN!!! My roommate was wasted and I drove him and another dude up there--he had to jew the chick down to $400 for a half hour!!! I sat in the bar and laughed!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 2:46 pm

PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE IN THERE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 2:51 pm

Dennis has called down the thunder!!! He turned the ceL train into a bus station skank!!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 4:32 pm

Andy wrote:
Dennis has called down the thunder!!! He turned the ceL train into a bus station skank!!
march 27th......7 pm.
Dennis meets Rampage
We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Dennisnrampage
this is just a low-fi preview of what your profile will look like 4 a month after rampage is the champ
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007, 6:30 pm

DennisN wrote:

Man oh man, I cannot WAIT for May 26th to send my bitches to finishing school....

hahahahahahahaha! that is awesome!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:23 am

DennisN wrote:

Ha-ha this shit is funny!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:25 am

I'm trying to get the belts on everyone's page but it is giving me trouble!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:48 am

The belts look cool like that!! Great idea Jdiddy-
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:51 am

thank you i put on on everyones page but they didnt show up until you signed in now i see yours!
Back to top Go down
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:54 am

Belt Test
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 1:57 am

stay on ill try to fix it!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 4:04 am

Looks like Dennis might be a garter belt!!! Hopefully it matches your dress on the 26th-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 11:38 am

Andy wrote:
Looks like Dennis might be a garter belt!!! Hopefully it matches your dress on the 26th-
hahahahahahaha! not cool bro! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!   We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We gotta spell out the rules for the masses!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next