MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!

Go down 
+2
Seth
JoeDaddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Empty
PostSubject: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 1:29 pm

W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Wandyreactiontoaronaloseing
Ok so everyone was so down on Matt Hughes for laughing at GSP so why are the same people not mad at W. Silva for Laughing at Arona when he got Knocked out!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 2:22 pm

Not to be rude but there is no proving that he is laughing at arona or is even at that fight. If there was some pic or vid of arona getting KO'd and silva laughing ok but how do we know the guy next to him dind't just tell him a joke.

You sir are instagating.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 6:01 pm

This was on sherdog and is in the picture index of the fight with Arona and the African Assassin…
The story was in the sherdog forums….
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 6:21 pm

Here is a picture that proves this was taken at this event suposivly he was seen laughing at Arona when he got knocked out!
W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! 42567
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 8:20 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Here is a picture that proves this was taken at this event suposivly he was seen laughing at Arona when he got knocked out!
W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! 42567

OK captain
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 8:48 pm

i laugh uncontrollably when i see someone get ko'ed 2!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
jeffro923
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
jeffro923

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 10:12 pm

All the second pic proves is that he was watching the fight, doesn't show what, who, or when he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 10:52 pm

i was laughing my ass off on saturday along with hughes. but, it was a "shock and awe" type laugh. maybe hughes could've felt the same way. i WILL NOT count serra out of the hughes fight. hughes knows he got his ass handed to him by gsp and i really don't think the laughing was meant to be disrespectful as alot of people are making it out to be.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2007, 11:15 pm

I think Hughes will beat Serra... and iv been pretty good at calling the big fights!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2007, 12:40 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
I think Hughes will beat Serra... and iv been pretty good at calling the big fights!
i'm definately goin for hughes! i just think serra is REALLY pissed at him which is going to make a great fight.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2007, 2:58 pm

yeah if you remember back to TUF 4 he didn’t like the way Hughes was in there with the fighters talking about beating Gracie it started that hole big argument with Serra and Marc Laimon
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2007, 5:46 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
yeah if you remember back to TUF 4 he didn’t like the way Hughes was in there with the fighters talking about beating Gracie it started that hole big argument with Serra and Marc Laimon
laimon was making fun of the way gracie got beat. i really don't remember hughes talking to much trash about gracie except for saying he was "behind the times."
Back to top Go down
jeffro923
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
jeffro923

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007, 12:52 am

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i really don't think the laughing was meant to be disrespectful as alot of people are making it out to be.

I completely disagree with you. Hughes laughing was nothing but disrespect. Evidence of that is him saying "I like that" as he was chuckling. This is just the type of person Hughes is. A completely self centered, obnoxious prick. I have formed this opinion not because I know him personally but from every piece of video, and audio I've ever seen of him reflects this.
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007, 1:50 am

jeffro923 wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i really don't think the laughing was meant to be disrespectful as alot of people are making it out to be.

I completely disagree with you. Hughes laughing was nothing but disrespect. Evidence of that is him saying "I like that" as he was chuckling. This is just the type of person Hughes is. A completely self centered, obnoxious prick. I have formed this opinion not because I know him personally but from every piece of video, and audio I've ever seen of him reflects this.
ok well, that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. i don't think it was meant to be disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007, 2:37 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
You are right Jdiddy, Hughes wins this but you did pick one fight the wrong way...Tim Sylvia over Randy Couture! I picked Randy remember?? Not bad though, you are like 90%--I'll gladly take that!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!   W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W. Silve thinks Arona losing is funny!
Page 1 of 1