MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2007, 3:27 am

Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
JoeDaddy wrote:
Wandy sucks!

You don't like many people that would beat chucks ass
WHOA!!!! Are you guys gonna throw down or what??? If so please do better than Diego and Koscheck!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2007, 2:13 pm

Wandy wouldn’t beat chuck’s ass that’s shit! If Pride thought that they wouldn’t have blocked it… you guys wanted it now you going to get it Chuck will be the Shoot box killer he will Knock Shogun out… he will walk through every fighter pride has! And I believe Ortiz beats Silva again! It is funny to me Shogun called out everyone but Liddell smart man!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
jeffro923
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
jeffro923

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:02 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Wandy sucks!

You don't like many people that would beat chucks ass

HAHA !!!!!! That is so true
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:05 pm

I cant just sit here and listen to all the Liddell haters and not fire back! Jeffro would defend Tito and does! Both Seth and Andy defend Rampage like he pays them! so why cant i defend my boy?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2007, 7:06 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
I cant just sit here and listen to all the Liddell haters and not fire back! Jeffro would defend Tito and does! Both Seth and Andy defend Rampage like he pays them! so why cant i defend my boy?

Jackson pays me by beating peoples asses and making it worth my time and money to watch his fights that and 50 bucks
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2007, 7:07 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:

Wandy wouldn’t beat chuck’s ass that’s shit! If Pride thought that they wouldn’t have blocked it… you guys wanted it now you going to get it Chuck will be the Shoot box killer he will Knock Shogun out… he will walk through every fighter pride has! And I believe Ortiz beats Silva again! It is funny to me Shogun called out everyone but Liddell smart man!

Somebody's on drugs.

Shogun will get to Liddell and beat him and we'll all laugh
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2007, 7:30 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007, 7:02 pm

Chute box killer? maybe,....Rampage killer, deffinately not
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007, 8:22 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:

Shogun didn't call out Liddell because he knows Rampage will beat his ass again and he doesn't have time to go fight a man that is loosing fights.

Battle of the best 205lbers Shogun vs Rampage 2
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007, 11:27 am

JoeDaddy wrote:

Shogun didn't call out Liddell because he knows Rampage will beat his ass again and he doesn't have time to go fight a man that is loosing fights.

I like the sound of that!!! Maybe that will happen after Rampage SNAPS IT OFF IN CHUCKS ASS????
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2007, 12:23 am

Andy wrote:
JoeDaddy wrote:

I like the sound of that!!! Maybe that will happen after Rampage SNAPS IT OFF IN CHUCKS ASS????

Yup it'll happen right after Shogun beats hendo with the Thai Clentch
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2007, 1:14 am

you guys better hope Rampage wins i promise i wont let it go when he dont!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2007, 1:46 am

OH DON'T WORRY MY FRIEND, I'LL PAY UP, BUT WILL YOU??????????????????? I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU ANY GRIEVANCE LEAVE EITHER!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2007, 1:52 am

Ha-ha I am a stand up guy! But im not worried I will be basking in my glory and a highlight real knockout of Rampage Jackson!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!   Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shogun Interview he wants Ortiz and Babulu!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2