MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 2:04 pm

I think in the day of PPV's what has helped the UFC is Spike T.V's TUF, That show helped build a big fan base and bring more exposure to the UFC,...I think the same would benefit PRIDE, It would be like the American league and the National league in baseball, everyone will have a preference in rules and fighter styles...elbows or soccer kicks?? I think the show would be great--
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 8:08 pm

I like the idea of them keeping it separate but the bottom line is they want it sanctioned so they have to follow the unified rules I have never though it was very sportsman like to stomp on a downed opponent the soccer kicks I like!

I also agree I would like them to promote pride and build it just like the UFC I hope they don’t just pick it dry!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 9:23 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:

I like the idea of them keeping it separate but the bottom line is they want it sanctioned so they have to follow the unified rules I have never though it was very sportsman like to stomp on a downed opponent the soccer kicks I like!

I also agree I would like them to promote pride and build it just like the UFC I hope they don’t just pick it dry!
they will pound the ufc and pride down our throats (not that its a bad thing). i just hope they dont get "2 big". they should just let the little orgs. just fizzle out. remember what happened 2 microsoft when the government investigated it as a "monopoly".
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2007, 10:29 pm

i agree with andy. as long as they don't change anything too dramatically. like opening ceremonies or fighter entrances. just stuff that pride made so great. i think it will do nothing but help. if chute box is fine with the new unified rules, then i'm fine with it!lol
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 12:29 am

That lady should announce for both Organizations! And personally I like the smaller orgs
Because they are breeding grounds for future champs we need that just like little league baseball! It develops good fighters to one day step up to the big leagues!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 8:36 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
That lady should announce for both Organizations! And personally I like the smaller orgs
Because they are breeding grounds for future champs we need that just like little league baseball! It develops good fighters to one day step up to the big leagues!
there's only going to be more coming up. i like kotc beacuase of all the good lightweights.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2007, 5:13 pm

i was thinking about adding a topic for KOTC....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??   ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE PRIDE FIGHTER??
Page 1 of 1