MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Empty
PostSubject: BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY   BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:51 pm

BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Brandon_vera

Props: MMAWeekly.com
Quoteworthy:

“My thumb got caught and pulled back like a banana…. I held my breath and pulled it real hard and it didn’t go back in. I finished the first round, went back to my coaches, who were like ‘(expletive) your left hand, you don’t need it! Use your right hand.’ I was like cool, I won’t use my left hand…. I wanted to punch Tim so hard. I should have just kept touching and moving, instead of trying to light him up early. He started hitting me; I couldn’t hit him back. I started throwing short elbows to try and catch him on his way in. I sucked. That was one of the most boring fights ever. I’m ashamed to have been a part of it.”
Brandon Vera talks about his unanimous decision loss to Tim Sylvia at UFC 77: “Hostile Territory” in October 2007, during which he broke a bone in his hand. “The Maine-iac” is now set to challenge Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira for the interim heavyweight title at UFC 81: “Breaking Point” on February 2. “The Truth” is still on the mend and will be unable to return until May at the earliest.

source: http://mmamania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY   BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 3:01 pm

He said he got his thumb caught pulling his bannana? Who the hell is this story about Tim Chapman the Bounty Hunter????
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY   BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008, 3:52 pm

Andy wrote:
He said he got his thumb caught pulling his bannana? Who the hell is this story about Tim Chapman the Bounty Hunter????

LMFAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY   BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRANDON VERA LIKELY OUT UNTIL MAY
Page 1 of 1