MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Russian is coming to the U.S. next

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Empty
PostSubject: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 8:34 pm

The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Fedoremelianenko_m1

“First of all we stated that we [M-1 Global] intend to collaborate with different promotions in the first place. We’ll keep cooperating with K-1 and other organizations willing to cooperate with us. Right now we do our best to arrange Fedor – Randy fight. Almost everyone wants that megafight – Randy, M-1 Global and every single MMA fan in the world…. Now I can only confirm that Fedor’s [Emelianenko] next fight is scheduled to take place in the USA. More details in a couple of weeks…. There are no opponents Fedor won’t like to fight.”
– Vadim Finkelstein — the long-time manager who represents Fedor Emelianenko and current MixFight M-1 President — reveals via M1MixFight.com that his fighter will compete on American soil sometime in 2008. No opponent has been named at this time. Emelianenko is fresh off a quick submission win over Hong Man Choi at Yarennoka! this past New Year’s Eve weekend

source: http://mmamania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2008, 11:46 pm

If he fights Kimbo, I am gonna eat my fist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:12 am

he needs to fight barnett, couture or hunt. so people won't start talking shit. lol
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 3:26 am

Barnett would be a good fight but he would beat that ass for him! Josh has no chance!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 10:59 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 11:24 am

Fedors only chance of losing IMO is against Randy INSIDE OF A CAGE-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Russian is coming to the U.S. next   The Russian is coming to the U.S. next Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Russian is coming to the U.S. next
Page 1 of 1