MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 10:28 pm

Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Floyd-Mayweather-Sr

The following are some very entertaining quotes from the always very entertaining Floyd Mayweather Sr., father to current pound for pound boxing king Floyd Mayweather Jr., and a former world champion boxer/trainer himself. These quotes deal with the rumors of his son flirting with the idea of entering into the MMA fighting world. Good stuff as always from Big Floyd.

The quotes come from an interview with FightHype.com.

"He needs to leave that shit alone. He’s going to get the same fucking thing Vince Phillips got; leg broke, arm broke or whatever. Vince Phillips got his arm broke. You can’t mess with that…that’s what they do. You can’t beat nobody at their own game."

"All of this he talking about right now, this martial arts shit, I’m telling you, he about to get broke the fuck up right now. I’m telling you, he could forget all of that stuff being cute and how you supposed to hit somebody with a check hook. Man, them motherfucker’s going to take that check hook motherfucker and squeeze your guts out. I’m just being real with you man."

"If he ever want to take a motherfuckin’ loss, you bout to take one right now motherfucker. Go ahead and try that. One of them motherfuckers grab you and bing, bing…hit the floor twice motherfucker and it’s over with."

"Lil Floyd about to get his ass tore up man. He ain’t about to whoop them motherfuckers. He can forget that shit!"

"Man, let me tell you something, they don’t even need a referee for this shit right here. They ain’t going to need a referee because he’s going to tap his own self out if he’s able."

"They going to break his fucking limbs. One of them motherfuckers hit him upside his fucking head and he may never be the same. I’m just telling the truth."

"He ain’t got to worry about retiring. When they get through with his ass, he will be retired. He will be retired fucking with them motherfuckers. They would love to fight him. This ain’t no fucking boxing; ain’t none of these motherfuckers scared of his ass. I’ll fight one of them motherfuckers if they just want to throw their guards up. I’m old and I’ll beat they ass, but when they start talking about that going to the ground, elbows and knees and all of that, man fuck that shit. I ain’t about to go in there. Them motherfuckers dangerous man. One thing about it, them guys can take a fucking punch man. Those guys will laugh at Lil Floyd when he hit them."
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 11:02 pm

this made my day!
Lil Floyd gone get broke the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:35 am

by the way, perfect pic joe. that's EXACTLY what lil floyd's gonna look like after an mma fighter gets a hold of him.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 3:47 pm

You know if he does fight MMA they will spoon feed him and he will win and talk all kinds of shit! He will never face an opponent that will seriously hurt him. All I can say is I hope the seriously underestimate the guy the do put him in with and he rips his arm out of socket!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 7:52 pm

i don't know man. i think any serious fighter with two years of hard training would be able to take him down and punish him.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2008, 8:03 pm

That’s what im saying I don’t think they will take a chance by putting him in with any fighters of that caliber!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA   Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Sr. Says Son Would Be Destroyed Fighting MMA
Page 1 of 1