MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Antonio Banuelos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Antonio Banuelos Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Banuelos   Antonio Banuelos Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 3:02 am

Antonio Banuelos Igkjt
Antonio Banuelos
Friday, August 24, 2007

1. First of all how has training under John Hackleman been for you? Do you ever cross train at other camps like Greg Jackson or others?
ANTONIO- I love training under Hack, he is a great trainer and he pushes me to the next level! You can't get a better stand up coach then that. I don't really like training at other gyms, I have a great group of work out partners. I do have other fighters from different teams come train like Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez, and Ian McCall come train alot. Oh and I lived and trained out in Hawaii with bj penn and his guys, that was great!

2. Have you ever considered climbing up in weight and possibly getting into the UFC at 155lbs or is 135 the weight for you?
ANTONIO- I would have to say no, 155lbs is to big for me. I am a little guy so that would be a big jump.

3. Tell me about your toughest fight and what you learned from it?
ANTONIO- All my fights are tough, and I have learned from them all. but most resently the fight with charlie, it taught me never to let up.

4. Here is a question for you, what went through your mind when your buddy Chuck Liddell went down in the first round against Rampage? Did you bet any money on that fight? LOL-
ANTONIO- Chucks my guy, so it hurt! no I didn't bet on the fight.

5. Tell me about your training? How much time do you spend on BJJ, wrestling and striking?
ANTONIO- Well I work on my hands and feet everyday I train and thats 6 days on with 1 rest day. some days we spar, and other days just bag and mitt work. My bjj and wrestling go together and thats about 4 to 5 times during my week. Plus my cardio, I run alot, sprints, stairs, and I lift weights.

Well thats it bro, thank you very much and good luck in the future!!

ANTONIO- well i hope thats what you want, sorry again it took so long.

By Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Antonio Banuelos
Page 1 of 1