MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jorge Rivera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Jorge Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Jorge Rivera   Jorge Rivera Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 2:28 am

Jorge Rivera Gal_Rivera01
Jorge Rivera
Monday, July 30, 2007

Jorge, Thank you very much for this chance to interview you ESPECIALLY when you are doing such a huge service for the Men and Women of our armed forces in afghanistan right now.

1. You have some huge wins over a list of fighters like David Loiseau, Travis Lutter and Dennis Hallman who has beat Matt Hughes not once but twice! Which fight do you take the most pride in and why?
JORGE- I Take pride in all of my wins especially big fights, right now I really don't enjoy one more than the other.

2. On your season of TUF you made a comment during a fighter confessional to Chris Leben that he got lucky in his fight with you. Tell me what happens in a rematch between Jorge Rivera and Chris Leben?
JORGE- I would truly enjoy that match one more time. Leave it all on the line and see whats up.

3. Tell me about your fight status right now, are you under contract with any fight organizations? When will we see you again?
JORGE- I have a six fight deal with the UFC but my jaw was broken pretty good my last fight so I'm healing and waiting to get back in right now. I'd like to be back by November or December!

4. I was a big fan of your season of the Ultimate Fighter, when you did your dress up version of Shonie the Clown it was HYSTERICAL!! Have you heard back from Shonie since the airing of that on TV? What did he say?
JORGE- Yeah, I ran into a Shonie a couple of times... Shonie is great and he understands more than anyone that its good tv and not much else.

5. How did you come up with the idea to go visit the troops in Afghanistan? How did they respond to seeing fighters from the U.S.?
JORGE- I was asked if I was interested by Brian Lee of Pro MVP Sports and of course I was honored to even be thought of and more than happy to go! The troops were great to us and their response was awesome, I loved being there!

Well that is it for now Jorge, I wanna thank you very much for taking the time out to do this and just know that you being a "local fighter" that MMA BOSTON WILL BE FLYING YOUR FLAG!!!

Jorge Rivera L_9eea83bf038c915e3e0d195b9d773f77

Jorge Rivera L_cefd71862174d80310fc12a8054701df

Jorge Rivera L_88d6f9d2e5e94ea45b4c6a577d72bfe0

Interview done by Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Jorge Rivera
Page 1 of 1