MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Mike"Quick" Swick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Mike"Quick" Swick   Sun 23 Dec 2007, 1:54 am

Mike"Quick" Swick
Saturday, April 14, 2007

10 questions with Mike"Quick" Swick

JD: First I would like to ask what were you thoughts heading into UFC 69, how much added Pressure did you feel fighting in your own backyard?
MS: That wasn't the issue.

JD: Okami looked very strong what was you fight plan heading into the fight…looking back Now what would you have done differently!
MS: The only thing I could have done was come in bigger and stronger.

JD: You were heard saying after the first round he was strong who much did that play a factor In the second when you came close to getting him out of there?
MS: Well, I knew from feeling his power that I will have to knock him out or wear him down...

JD: How much time do you take off after a fight before you get back in and start training?
MS: I start back Monday.

JD: Tell us a little bit about you training as far as schedule and eating habits, you said heading Into the Loiseau fight that wheatgrass was you secret weapon tell us about that?
MS: I just eat as healthy as possible. I take wheatgrass too.

JD: Talk a little about moving to Welterweight?
MS: Its an idea. We will do a test run and see how I feel. Truth is that most of the welterweights I train with are bigger than me.

JD: There are a lot of exciting fights for you in that division andpersonally I think you could Do a lot of damage there! Do you have anyone in mind for a first fight??
MS: Not at all at this point.

JD: You were cast for the upcoming movie "Never Submit" tell us about that and what Will be you roll in the movie?
MS: We are still working out the details. It should be fun.

JD: Chris Leban has done a lot of trash talking about fighting you In previous Interviews how much would you like to get that guy in the cage?
MS: He seems best at trash talking. He trash talked Silva and Macdonald too then went to sleep. He clearly has some issues and I would love to fight him again.

JD: What are your thoughts on the UFC purchasing Pride and would you ever Consider fighting over there?
MS: N/C

Just wanted to say thanks to Mike for doing the interview! Can't wait to see him back in the Octagon doing what he does best Knocking guys out!

By Joedaddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Mike"Quick" Swick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: