MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Cole Miller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Cole Miller   Sun 23 Dec 2007, 1:49 am

Cole Miller
Friday, July 06, 2007

First of all you did a hell of a job with your win over Andy Wang! I'd like to ask you some questions for MMA BOSTON if you don't mind-

1. When you first entered the TUF house, who did you see as the biggest "threat" to win the contract?
COLE- The best fighter to me was Nate Diaz, another threat to everyone but hidden was Corey Hill.

2. Rumor has it Gabe Reudiger leaked a TUF spoiler with Diaz meeting Gamburyan weeks before the finals started, what did you hear about that? Thoughts on what might happen to Gabe?
COLE- I wish the best to Gabe. I think he learned a lot from his experience, he's moving forward in life which is a good thing.

3. You are working out with Florida Top Team, do you get a chance to roll with Din Thomas? How do you see yourself matched up to a veteran like Thomas?
COLE- Well the gym is called American Top Team and its located in Florida and he's my teammate of course I train with him.

4. Jens Pulver is a great person and one of my all time favorite fighters, did his lack of knowledge of the ground game hurt the development of Team Golds fighters?
COLE- I think that he was a very motivational person that taught me a lot about fighting and life. He has a lot of technique that people dont know about.

5. Has the UFC extended a contract to you now with your win over Wang in the Fight Night? If so how many more fights do you have on your deal? COLE- Wouldn't you like to know Smile

Thats it for now and I appreciate your time! Good luck in the future bro~

By Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Cole Miller
Page 1 of 1