MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damacio Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Damacio Page Empty
PostSubject: Damacio Page   Damacio Page Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:47 am

Damacio Page 29266
Damacio Page
Friday, June 29, 2007

ALRIGHT!!! I think Damacio Page is gonna be a household name, you got the heart of a pitbull! Thanks for doing this interview for MMA BOSTON!!!

1. First of all how has fighting out of Greg Jacksons camp helped you as a fighter? Who do you Spar with?

DAMACIO- Jacksons is one of if not the best school to train at, it has made me the fighter I am today! The man is a mastermind of "the good game plan", now it's my job to stick to it. I train with Donald "The Cowboy" Cerronie, Leonard "BAD BOY" Garcia, and Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez just to name a few.

2. You mentioned that you wrestled at Fresno State, what kept you from staying there and continuing your wrestling career?
DAMACIO- A lot of things happened in my life at that time, it wasn't the right choice for me to stay at that time in my life.

3. You fight at 155lbs, is this the weight you are comfortable fighting at or would you possibly think about cutting down to 145lbs and getting a title shot against Urijah Faber?
DAMACIO- I walk around at 143 lbs so i'll fight whoever, where ever! Weight is not an issue.

4. What type of things are involved in your sponsor from the Tap Out guys? How do they make life easier for Damacio Page?
DAMACIO- First of all they are good guys, they are from the heart! They are good friends of mine and I talk to them all of the time. They exposed me as a top competitve fighter to the American people, WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR???

5. You are under contract with the WEC right now, do you see yourself getting into the 155lb ranks in the UFC down the road?
DAMACIO- I would love to see me in ALL the light weight Rankings!

Thanks a lot bro, GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE and you got a fan for life!!

By Andy
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Damacio Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: MMA Fighter Interviews!-
Jump to: