MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Brad Imes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Brad Imes   Sun 23 Dec 2007, 1:38 am

BRAD IMES
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey Brad, I am part of a group called MMA Boston and I'd like to ask you these questions to post in our group! Here are the questions and thank you in advance!!

1. First of all tell me about your background and how you got onto The Ultimate Fighter?

B-IMES : I played football at the University of Missouri, then in the arena league with the Iowa Barnstormers and a couple other teams. I took a job in Sacramento, CA after I got out of football. I was laid off after a year and started fighting to make some extra money. 8 months later I was on the Ultimate Fighter.

2. When you fought Rashad Evans on the show did his speed cause you the most problems or were you a bit overwhelmed by the "pressure of the finals"??

B-IMES : I really didn't feel a lot of pressure. Afterall, I wasn't even supposed to be there anyway. Rashad is obviously a tough, quick guy and I was very green. I controlled most of the fight, but he knocked me down twice and that was the difference. But, it was a lot of fun.

3. I'm sure you train with Tim Sylvia a lot, how do you see yourself matching up to other top heavyweights such as Big Tim?

B-IMES : I feel I have loads of potential and I have the things you can't teach like a chin and no fear of being hit. But, there's much more to this sport than just being a tough guy and I need time to develop my skills and get more experience. I could give any of those guys a tough fight, but right now they're at a skill level that I have yet to reach.

4. What are your fight plans for the future? Who are you under contract with at the moment?

B-IMES : Just keep fighting and winning and build my record. When the times right I'll be back in the UFC. I'm not contracted with anyone right now.

5. I see you have been involved with the film industry, did being on the Ultimate fighter open those doors for you? What can we expect to see you in next?

B-IMES : My experience on TUF definitely opened some doors for me. I shot a movie with Dolph Lungren in March called Missionary Man, which will be out this fall; and I'm shooting a commercial down in FL in the next month for a motorcycle dealership. I hope to do more movies in the future.

Well that is it for now, good luck in the future and thank you very much. MMA Boston will be watching!!

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Brad Imes
Page 1 of 1