MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman Empty
PostSubject: Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman   Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 1:36 am

Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman 070426herman
Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey Ed, I am part of a group called MMA Boston and I'd like to ask you five questions to post in our group. Here are the questions and thanks in advance!!

1. First of all how much differently would the season of TUF turned out if Tito Ortiz would of picked you instead of Shamrock?
SHORTFUSE- I don't know how differently things would have turned out but I would have actually learned something! The main reasons I was upset was because I wanted to learn from Lister and Sal, both great coachs!

2. What part of your game do you think needs the most work?
SHORTFUSE- Probably my kick boxing but it's better than people think. If you check some of the local foums they can tell you what I need to work on ha ha!!

3. Have you ever discussed a rematch between you and Kendall Grove? What would happen if you did fight again?
SHORTFUSE- No negotiations have started but of course I would love that rematch, I am sure it would be a great fight! We are both geting better all the time so another crowd pleaser for sure.

4. Matt Hamill has overcome a lot of set backs in his career, what do you think would of happened if he would of been injury free and fought Michael Bisping in the TUF finals?
SHORTFUSE- Mike would have knocked his ass out either way! I am sick of people feeling sorry for Hamill.

5. What needs to happen for you to crack the top 10 in the world at 185lbs?
SHORTFUSE- Keep whippin ass, take out a few bigger names, same thing any one would have to do.

Thats it for now Ed, you just got done beating Scott Smiths ass today-NICE JOB!! I hope to hear from you as your time permits!! Thanks a lot

By Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Ed "SHORTFUSE" Herman
Page 1 of 1