MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Razor Rob McCullough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Razor Rob McCullough   Sun 23 Dec 2007, 12:57 am

Razor Rob McCullough

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey Rob! I was hoping to do a small interview with you for MMA BOSTON. Your answers would be greatly appreciated by all members.

1. How did you get the nickname "razor?"
WELL THE OLDER GUYS @ MY GYM WHEN I WAS A KID NICK NAMED RAZOR FOR MY RAZOR SHARP TECHNIQUE IN MUAY THAI.

2. What do you see in the future for MMA?
I SEE ALOT OF POSITIVE THINGS FOR MMA AND MORE MONEY FOR FIGHTERS AS WELL. BIGGER VENUES AND MORE CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS.

3. Could we see a possible jump to the UFC in the future?
WELL MY CURRENT CONTRACT IS WITH U.F.C WHICH NOW OWN'S W.E.C SO IT'S REALLY UP TO ZUFFA ON WHO THEY WANT ME TO FIGHT AND WHERE.MAYBE A SHERK TITLE FIGHT FOR UNIFICATION OF THE BELTS.. Smile

4. Who would you most like to fight?
I WANT TO FIGHT THE NEXT PERSON THEY LOCK IN THE CAGE WITH ME.
5. Who are your main training partners when preparing for a fight?
MY MAIN TRAINING PARTNERS ARE ERIN TOUGHILL, ZACH LIGHT,JEAN CARRILLO, RANDY BOWERS, JIMMY TERREL, BRYCE KRAUSE, TIKI AND ON THE OCCASION TITO ORTIZ.

6. What do you like to do while you are not training?
I TRAIN FULL TIME SO WHEN I GET A MINUTE TO MYSELF I ENJOY SURFING, SNOWBOARDING, HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND GETTING DRUNK.

7. Who do you admire the most for accomplishments?
WELL TITO ORTIZ AND I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER AND WE BOTH DIDNT HAVE THE BEST UP BRINGING BUT HE PAVED THE WAY FOR MYSELF AND MMA IN GENERAL TO BE A MAIN STREAM SPORT. SO I GUESS I WOULD SAY TITO.

8. What is the biggest "rule" you point out to all your students? THE BIGGEST RULE I POINT OUT IS NEVER SAY CANT.

Thanks in advance and good luck on your next fight! THANK YOU,
"RAZOR' ROB

By Sampson!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Razor Rob McCullough
Page 1 of 1